My husband and I are grating to ensue more variety to our diets, and cut put up to approaching red meat, so I came taking place in the works later this sports ground chicken burger, and it is delish! I used my George Foreman grill to cook them. I served them in the same way as the spicy baked sweet potato fries found on this Website. They make a nice substitution for a regular cheeseburger and French fries.
The ingredient of dome Chicken Taco Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- u00bd small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- u00bd (1 ounce) package dry taco seasoning blend
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- u00bc cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- u00bd cup salsa, or to taste
The instruction how to make dome Chicken Taco Burgers
- Preheat external grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place practically 4 inches from heat source.
- mixture combination the auditorium showground chicken, onion, garlic, taco seasoning, and egg together in a bowl until abundantly fully blended. Season as soon as salt and pepper to taste. Divide chicken incorporation combination evenly and form into 4 soft patties.
- Cook the chicken patties all but the preheated grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear, 5 to 8 minutes per side, depending roughly speaking thickness. To serve, place each patty almost one half of a hamburger bun, height taking into consideration a slice of cheese, avocado slices, and desired amounts of jalapeno peppers and salsa. Cover with long-lasting half of bun.
Nutritions of dome Chicken Taco Burgerscalories: 785.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 127.4 g
cholesterolContent: 76.9 mg
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 14.8 g
proteinContent: 24.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 g
sodiumContent: 1408 mg
sugarContent: 31 g