Creamy, savory, tangy, and sweet Southern-style sauce and dip that originated in a Greek restaurant in Mississippi. Its delicious regarding french fries, chicken tenders, onion rings, shrimp, crab, fish tacos, etc., or furthermore as a salad dressing. Similar to a Louisiana remoulade, its in accord more or less just nearly anything fried and is popular throughout the South. child support child maintenance stored in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
The ingredient of Comeback Sauce
- u00be cup mayonnaise
- u00bc cup ketchup
- u00bc cup chili sauce (such as Heinzu00ae)
- 1 tablespoon buoyant lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- u00bd teaspoon dry mustard powder (such as Colmansu00ae)
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- u00bd teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabascou00ae)
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bc teaspoon paprika
The instruction how to make Comeback Sauce
- enhance mayonnaise, ketchup, chili sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, onion powder, hot sauce, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl; raise a fuss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld, though overnight is even better.
Nutritions of Comeback Saucecalories: 133.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 g
cholesterolContent: 6.3 mg
fatContent: 13.2 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 0.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 259 mg
sugarContent: 2.4 g