A delicious chicken salad once Asian-inspired flavors served in individual bread bowls. unlimited for a lighthearted lunch!
The ingredient of Asian Chicken Salad Cups
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, shredded
- u00bd head cabbage, finely shredded
- u00bd cup corn kernels
- u00bc cup chopped vivacious cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- u00bd cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pitch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Srirachau00ae)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- u00bd teaspoon minced garlic
- u00bd teaspoon sesame oil
- u00bd teaspoon honey
- u215b teaspoon ring ginger
- 12 dinner rolls
The instruction how to make Asian Chicken Salad Cups
- enhance chicken, cabbage, corn, cilantro, green onions, and almonds in a bowl.
- disconcert mayonnaise, rice vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, black pepper, salt, chile-garlic sauce, paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic, sesame oil, honey, and ginger in a separate bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- disquiet dressing into chicken fusion to abundantly fully coat salad taking into account bearing in mind dressing.
- Hollow out dinner rolls to make small bowls; fill rolls when salad to serve.
Nutritions of Asian Chicken Salad Cupscalories: 187 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.8 g
cholesterolContent: 18.8 mg
fatContent: 11 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 7.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 386.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.7 g