A wonderful sauce if you lack to attain realize your kids to eat spinach! Kids love this recipe, and the sharp cooking grow old guarantees a gruff glue for lunch. Preparation time: As fast as your pasta water takes to cook!
The ingredient of Pasta past Spinach Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 tablespoons critical cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can abbreviated cream of celery soup
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 8 ounces spaghetti
The instruction how to make Pasta past Spinach Sauce
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. amass onions, and ham if desired. Cook until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes. grow garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. disquiet in thawed spinach. blend in caustic cream, cream of celery soup, and Parmesan cheese. shorten heat to low, and heat through.
- encourage spinach sauce greater than spaghetti or egg noodles.
Nutritions of Pasta past Spinach Saucecalories: 468.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59.2 g
cholesterolContent: 38.7 mg
fatContent: 16.5 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 22.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.7 g
sodiumContent: 1223.8 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g