We love spice in this area our house, so I created this pork chop dish thinking of all the things we love. Its a hit at home!
The ingredient of Sweet and Spicy Pork Chop Dinner
- 4 bone-in pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 pinch salt and sports ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch field cumin
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Tex-Mex style corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Ranch-style contaminated beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TELu00ae)
- u2153 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups cooked rice
The instruction how to make Sweet and Spicy Pork Chop Dinner
- Season pork chops afterward salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat oil in skillet greater than medium-high heat. mount up pork chops and cook, in batches if necessary, until browned, virtually 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- intensify corn, beans, tomatoes, and brown sugar in the skillet. Cook until mad through, approximately 3 minutes. Return pork chops to the skillet and cover. condense abbreviate heat and simmer until chops are slightly pink in the centers, nearly 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers should contact 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). help on top of higher than rice.
Nutritions of Sweet and Spicy Pork Chop Dinnercalories: 697.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 100.7 g
cholesterolContent: 70.1 mg
fatContent: 14.6 g
fiberContent: 8.5 g
proteinContent: 40.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 1152.2 mg
sugarContent: 18 g