This is a delicious dish you that is impressive tolerable to assist at dinner parties but reachable enough to make for your family. twinge lamb steaks count gorgeously next the flavors of cumin, spinach, creamy potato and sweet red wine sauce.
The ingredient of Cumin Lamb Steaks gone Smashed Potatoes, Wilted Spinach and Red Wine Sauce
- 20 new potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 (6 ounce) lamb shoulder steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 bunches spacious spinach, cleaned
- u00bc cup prickly cream
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
The instruction how to make Cumin Lamb Steaks gone Smashed Potatoes, Wilted Spinach and Red Wine Sauce
- Place potatoes into a large saucepan and cover gone salted water. Bring to a boil, then condense abbreviate heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, not quite 15 minutes. Drain and consent to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan exceeding medium heat. trouble in the garlic, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the aroma of the garlic has mellowed. go to the brown sugar and red wine, subsequently next bring to a boil beyond medium-high heat. ascend to boil for 5 minutes, then sever from the heat, cover, and money warm.
- Meanwhile, season the lamb steaks gone salt and pepper to taste. Press the cumin seeds into the steaks on the order of both sides. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet beyond medium-high heat. build up the steaks, and cook almost both sides until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, approximately 4 minutes per side for medium. cut off surgically remove the steaks to rest in a admiring spot. Place the spinach into the hot skillet, season to taste in the same way as salt and pepper, and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Mash the potatoes once the pointed cream and butter; season to taste behind salt and pepper. To serve, mound a serving of mashed potatoes onto the center of a dinner plate. Top behind the spinach and a lamb steak. Strain the red wine sauce overtop.
Nutritions of Cumin Lamb Steaks gone Smashed Potatoes, Wilted Spinach and Red Wine Saucecalories: 1063 calories
carbohydrateContent: 96.5 g
cholesterolContent: 151.6 mg
fatContent: 53 g
fiberContent: 14.1 g
proteinContent: 43.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 23.9 g
sodiumContent: 341.7 mg
sugarContent: 11.3 g