Sometimes I gone to jazz it occurring a bit and utility these vegan latkes (potato pancakes) for a dinner entree. move forward applesauce as regards top or service past a salad or soup! Delish!
The ingredient of Red Potato and Apple Vegan Latkes
- 6 small red potatoes, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- u00bc cup all purpose flour, or more as needed
- salt to taste
- u2153 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 pinch white sugar, or to taste
The instruction how to make Red Potato and Apple Vegan Latkes
- Shred potatoes and apple in a food processor, in batches if necessary. put in shredded potatoes and apple in a bowl afterward flour and salt. Dough should be thick and not loose.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. go to heaping tablespoons of the dough and flatten slightly. Cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and brown the extra side, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat subsequently long-lasting dough. Sprinkle sugar on top of latkes.
Nutritions of Red Potato and Apple Vegan Latkescalories: 238.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 51 g
fatContent: 2.2 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 5.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 54.6 mg
sugarContent: 6.4 g