After years of exasperating to total the recipe, I finally did it! This recipe makes the best dinner rolls. It is sweet and full flavor. My family and neighbors love it.
The ingredient of Dianas Hawaiian Bread Rolls
- 1u2009u00bd cups affectionate water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening
- 4u2009u00bd cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bustling dry yeast
The instruction how to make Dianas Hawaiian Bread Rolls
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. choose prefer dough cycle for a 2 pound batch; press Start. The dough can be a bit sticky, so you may want to go to a little bit more bread flour as it mixes.
- past the dough cycle is complete, position the risen dough out around a lightly floured surface and divide into twelve equal pieces. Form the pieces into rounds and place regarding lightly greased baking sheets. Cover the rolls next a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, roughly more or less 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutritions of Dianas Hawaiian Bread Rollscalories: 63.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 15.7 mg
fatContent: 2.6 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 208.2 mg
sugarContent: 8.3 g