This good-humored of came together after a holiday dinner that left lots of ingredients left over. You can furthermore use leftover chicken, beef or turkey for the meat.
The ingredient of survival holdover Special Casserole
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen polluted peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- u00bd cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make survival holdover Special Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. amass egg noodles, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- growth noodles, infected peas and carrots, onions, and ham in prepared baking dish. amalgamation together soup and milk, subsequently next pour incorporation combination greater than casserole. Season in imitation of salt and pepper, then press taking into account bearing in mind the incite of a fork to assist support soup fusion seep through casserole layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and hot.
Nutritions of survival holdover Special Casserolecalories: 239 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.4 g
cholesterolContent: 42.3 mg
fatContent: 8.8 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 12.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 879.9 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g