Delicious beef tenderloin fondue using broth, instead of messy peanut oil. unmodified dinner for two, especially later than paired taking into consideration a hazelnut blue cheese salad.
The ingredient of Beef Tenderloin Fondue
- u00bc cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1u2009u00bc pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container vegetable broth (such as Emerilsu00ae)
- u00bd cup dry red wine
- 3 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Beef Tenderloin Fondue
- blend soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a resealable plastic bag. go to cubed beef and seal bag. Lay flat in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove beef from the marinade and pat dry behind paper towels.
- Pour vegetable broth into a fondue pot and heat to 225 degrees F (105 degrees C). grow wine and green onions to the simmering broth. Use fondue forks to dip beef cubes into the broth until cooked, 1 to 2 minutes per forkful.
Nutritions of Beef Tenderloin Fonduecalories: 497.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.8 g
cholesterolContent: 141.1 mg
fatContent: 17.9 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 52 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 2919.2 mg
sugarContent: 8.3 g