An ever-so-easy habit to add a little zip to pork chops cooked in a cast iron skillet. advance beyond buttered rice for a unexpected and easy dinner.
The ingredient of Cast Iron Skillet Sweet and caustic Pork Chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato bonding agent
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- u00bd cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- u00bd tablespoon auditorium showground ginger
- u00bd teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 raw chop afterward refuse, 151 g; (blank) 5.3 ounces bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
The instruction how to make Cast Iron Skillet Sweet and caustic Pork Chops
- attach tomato paste, pineapple juice, raisins, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, red pepper flakes, and seasoned salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry. Melt butter in a cast iron skillet more than medium-high heat. grow chops and brown in this area both sides, 5 to 8 minutes total. Do not drain the skillet.
- Pour in the tomato bonding agent mixture, edit heat, and let simmer until sauce thickens to a gravy consistency and pork is no longer pink in the center, just about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each chop should log on edit 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutritions of Cast Iron Skillet Sweet and caustic Pork Chopscalories: 598.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 92.4 g
cholesterolContent: 74.1 mg
fatContent: 18.1 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 24 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.4 g
sodiumContent: 1141.6 mg
sugarContent: 64 g